Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Unable to get the AdminGUI Access using End Entity certificate even after adding the Administrator privilege and also added CA certs in truststore.jks

Help
2013-07-21
2013-07-21
  • Hello.
    I have 4 servers - (RootCA (offline), Two SubCA signed by RootCA, OCSP and external-RA-GUI).
    Version of EJBCA 4.0.10 (r14333) and JBoss 5.1.0.GA

On SubCA machine I have created two Certificate profiles based on Server Template and End Entity.
    using Server Profile I have created a JKS format certificate and using end Entity profile, I have created an admin user certificate.
    to the new admin user certificate, I have added the super administrator privileges.
    I had also generate the JKS format certificate using bin/ejbca.sh batch. then added the CA to new truststore.

Copy the new JKS format certificate and truststore to Jboss.
    I have followed this manaul.
    http://majic.rs/book/free-software-x509-cookbook/setting-up-ejbca-as-certification-authority#Preparing_New_Keystore_for_the_EJBCA_Web_Server

but I am Unable to get the AdminGUI Access using End Entity certificate even after adding the Administrator previlage and also added CA certs in truststore.jks

Can anybody let me know, I have made any mistake over here?
    I am getting the error when trying to access the adminGUI, here is the error

"Secure Connection Failed
    An error occurred during a connection to------
    SSL peer cannot verify your certificate.
    (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_alert)"

Regards,
    San

Last edit: sanaullah ashraf 2013-07-22