The 2.0 is getting close. The first release candidate is out.
The new version Ejb3Unit 2.0 is currently under heavy testing.
- No dependencies - on jar thats it!! (only log4j.jar and optional jmock.jar [for mocked tests] will be required). This will ease the installation and development in large projects because less dependencies are required. No jar file conflicts anymore!
- Support for relational CSV data loaders. Load your test data with references!
- Support for peristence.xml no need to specify your persistence objects for every test!
- Completely refactored EntityManger life cycle handling - will speed up your testing!
- Support of the new jMock2 framework!
- More feedback for failing test cases!
- Broken entities (e.g. syntax error in query) will not break other tests anymore!
- Lots of bug fixes
Multiple bug fixes. Ejb3Unit supports now multiple tables for CSV data sets
Ejb3Unit has released the first final version of Ejb3Unit for JEE (EJB 3) out of container testing.
to see the updated web site. New documentation and howtos are available here.
Ejb3Unit has released an example eclipse project to demonstrate how to use it. The project contains examples how to test EJB3 entity and session beans whithout an application server.