Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
It's not yet an official release, but we're quite close. We are positive
to get the official release within a few weeks.
What's new in eGroupware v1.6?
* Complete new implementation of the filemanager DMS by means of PHP
stream-wrapper and WebDAV, ACL control on directories and files - the
new architecture allows now uploading of big files.
* Implementation of new functions like multiple mail accounts and many
bugfixes in the email client.
* Extensive new features for the tracker-application: for example
escalation-matrix for tickets and automatic mail-conversion as a ticket.
* Improved calendar functions especially with recurring-events.
* Supplements and adaptations in the addressbook like appointment-view,
custom fields, distribution lists shown in the contact directly and in
the addressbook list, multiple categorization of contacts in the
* Improvement of the template functionality of the project manager and
* Many useful extensions and adaptations as well as bug-fixes in all
* Updated notifications module
All package types are available via our download page:
- release notes http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/releasenotes1.6
- PHP5.1+ requirement
- VFS update instructions http://www.egroupware.org/wiki/vfsUpdate1.6
[ open style of IT ]
Morschheimer Strasse 15
D - 67292 Kirchheimbolanden
fon +49 (6352) 70629-0
fax +49 (6352) 70629-30
mobil +49 (170) 3147833
Geschäftsführer: Nigel John Vickers, Andre Keller
Registergericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 12087