Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jjgarcia@us...> - 2013-03-07 22:36:09
Update of /cvsroot/ecls/ecl/contrib/asdf
In directory sfp-cvs-1.v30.ch3.sourceforge.com:/tmp/cvs-serv16237/contrib/asdf
Remove comment about asdf-bundle, which was obsolete.
RCS file: /cvsroot/ecls/ecl/contrib/asdf/README.ECL,v
retrieving revision 1.2
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -C2 -d -r1.2 -r1.3
*** README.ECL 29 Nov 2012 22:44:16 -0000 1.2
--- README.ECL 7 Mar 2013 22:36:07 -0000 1.3
*** 4,14 ****
unless we've fouled up horribly, are not forked.
- The remaining files are part of asdf-bundle, a subproject from ASDF
- which, building on the ideas from asdf-ecl, offers the possibility
- of building standalone applications, joining FASL files, etc. The
- canonical repo for asdf-bundle so far is
- and it does not have a webpage yet.
The file asdf-ecl.lisp is kept for historical purposes as a reference, but
its functionality has been superseded by asdf-bundle.
\ No newline at end of file
--- 4,7 ----