I'm trying to build cl-salza with ECL (on Debian, cl-salza as packaged by
I have a ~/asdf-libs folder with a link to cl-salza, which is sitting in
When I do
(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :cl-salza)
I get ...
;;; Note: Replacing variable G108 by its value #<form LOCATION 8744600>
Filesystem error with pathname #P"/usr/share/common-lisp/source/cl-salza/fixhash.c".
1) the file does not exist, or
2) we are not allow to access the file, or
3) the pathname points to a broken symbolic link.
;;; End of Pass 1. Broken at EVAL.Available restarts:
1. (RETRY) Retry performing #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL 139506192> on #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "fixhash" 139503392>.
2. (ACCEPT) Continue, treating #<ASDF:COMPILE-OP NIL 139506192> on #<ASDF:CL-SOURCE-FILE "fixhash" 139503392> as having been successful.
Broken at ASDF:OPERATE.
This would seem to be happening because the folder is readonly (which is fair
Is there a way to build the temp files somewhere else? That way I'd be able to
try out libraries packages for SBCL. I get the impression that SBCL does
something where temp files get built in a user owned build area.