Thanks. I have found a bug in the type propagator for EXPT and committed a fix to my local tree. It will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow, depending on how the test of other fixes proceeds.
Uploading patches will have to wait a bit. Given the volume of fixes that I received during these days, I need to ensure that everything remains consistent and also come up with a solution for the bytecodes compiler problem.