23 lines (20 with data), 917 Bytes
You will find detailed installation instructions in the ECL manual
If you do not have access to the online version, follow the following two small recipies.
* Unix and similar platforms.
to get a list of the flags with which ECL can be configured.
where "..." is the set of flags you have chosen.
3. Use "make" followed by "make install" to build and install ECL.
* Windows with Visual Studio C++ 2008
1. Enter the msvc directory
2. Read the file Makefile to find the configuration options. They typically have the
form ECL_UNICODE=1, ECL_THREADS=1, etc
followed by zero or more of those options
4. Use "nmake install" to create a directory called "package" with ECL in it.
5. Move that directory wherever you need.