This release fixes a mojor bug : now the choosen xslt transformer is used instead of the default. in previous versions the setting was just displayed but never used ...
* xml files will be recognized by looking up its content-type
* XSLT post processing tab will display only true ant build files (found by content type lookup) instead of all xml files
* xml transformation stylesheets now looked up by their content type
* launch configuration : only open projects are displayed
* resourcevisitors replaced by resourceproxyvisitors
* vm arguments tab added to enter vm arguments like heap size, proxy etc. ... read more
this release is bound to eclipse 3.2 (+ wtp) and higher
this release is NOT available via update site
= xsltlauncher lookup adapted eclipse 3.2 mechanism
= transformer extension retrival adapted eclipse 3.2 mechanism
= transformer library path evaluation done by eclipse 3.2 mechanism
= launch source no more limited to *.xml files. all xml content files (namely based on org.eclipse.core.runtime.xml and org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.xmlsource) are now supprted as source ... read more
now eclipse3.1/wtp 1.0 compatible many bugs fixed (see bugtracker and documentation/history)
eclipsexslt is now compatible to lates wtp and eclipse 3.1 final (see changelog).
both xalan and saxon are integrated in the feature.
outline configuration dramatically improved.
outline configuration is now done using xpath expressions.
new transformers and outline configurations are introduced by an eclipse extension point.
xslt launcher improved ant build file export integrated
xslt launch post processing implemented transformer ... read more
- xpath explorer view now working using jaxen xpath engine
fully working xslt integration for eclipse.