Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Cannot access

Ron Lea
2009-07-16
2013-04-09
  • Ron Lea
    Ron Lea
    2009-07-16

Every time I try to open lesson 2 are obove I get the folloe window, I have flas 10 install and the Java script enabled.

The Camtasia Studio video content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

• Mark Dexter
      Mark Dexter
      2009-07-16

Hi. I'm not sure what to tell you. I would guess it is something wrong with your browser setup, since many others have downloaded and viewed the files. But I don't know. You might try a different browser, just as a test. Good luck. Mark

• Sam Warren
      Sam Warren
      2009-07-16

I am getting the exact same thing. I tested my Javascript and it has been confirmed to work. Also I have downloaded the latest Flash Player. I get the message Ron has listed above on both Firefox and IE6. Any suggestions? This tutorial seems good and I would like to see the lessons past 1.

• Sam Warren
        Sam Warren
        2009-07-16

Actually mine started working now. I guess the new Flash Player needed time to work it's way into the browser. Wierd - I would expected it to work immediately