Help

jcrowell
2013-10-02
2013-10-02
  • jcrowell
    jcrowell
    2013-10-02

I down loaded lesson one it worked when I down loaded lesson Two. It would not work. It said I needed Flash player. So I downloaded it (like 3 time) still did not work. Can anyone help me. I would like to use Eclipse.

OK I did it. After reading for hours I found out that it is not looking for Java Scrip but Jave. To see if you have the right Java go to java.com/en/download/installed.jsp. This will verify if you have java. Just follow the instruction. If you don't have Java it tell you where to go to get it. After I did all that I downloaded lesson 2. I did save NOT SAVE AS OR OPEN. This should be in you download folder. I then closed the browser and open the download folder. I looked for it and RIGHT click on the file. Then click Extract all. Now you should have two files with the same name one is zip file the other a normal file. Double click on the normal file you should get 4 files. Double click on the said Firefox HTML document. I use Firefox yours might have the browser that you use. It should open your browser and work.

Last edit: jcrowell 2013-10-03