Outstanding !

2010-04-19
2013-04-09
  • Gilles Girard
    Gilles Girard
    2010-04-19

I have been in IT for more than 20 years. I was looking for something EXACTLY like that to start learning java/eclipse.
    I like everything about it: the content, the pace, the intelligence behind it ! - yeap! you'd think you'd find java tutorials easily on the net - nothing close to this ! (you remain in scope, building up instead of sidetracking all over the place… )
    Outstanding work… and thanks for sharing it with us !
    Gilles Girard.

• Mark Dexter
    Mark Dexter
    2010-04-19

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very gratified that you found them to be helpful. Mark

• Janet
    Janet
    2010-04-22

I completely agree! There are tons of videos available today on the internet, but this series was by far the best I have seen. I worked through every single one of them and they were all first class.  What a great job you have done, Mark. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this series. I am now so far ahead of where I would have been if I had just attempted to sit down and read about this in a book!

• Anonymous
    2010-04-22

Yes,thanks to the author to this video tutorial for his effort and time.And the greatest stuff that is free.Spent like 2 months with no success in learning Java.If i had know that this before i would learned lot more then now.But that's life i didn't know that on SourceForge has video tutorials.To the author i will say that he is the best narrator for learning.Keep up the work.