EclipseTrader 0.29 has been released. EclipseTrader is a stock exchange analysis
system, featuring shares pricing watch, intraday and history charts with
technical analysis indicators, level II/market depth view, news watching,
automated trading systems, integrated trading.
What's new in this release:
* The news plugin was enhanced to allow multiple securities for a single headline.
* The Italian news provider was updated with 38 new arguments that can be
selected to download.
* The OpenTick plugin was updated to allow the selection of all available
exchanges. The new security wizard allows to select from a predefined list of
securities specific to the selected exchange. Not all exchanges have this list
(mostly the options exchanges) because the list is too large to be easily handled.
* Several third-party libraries are now packaged in a separate plugin/feature set
and updated to the latest available release.
* Sun, Feb 11, 2007
- Securities database update
* Sat, Feb 10, 2007
- Set browser tab title to page's title
- [opentick] Library update
- [opentick] Added missing exchanges
- [opentick] Get initial data from OTEquityInit messages
* Sat, Feb 3, 2007
- Removed unnecessary disposal of color objects that could cause crashes on some OSes.
- Optimized saving of collected data
- Added italian news default settings
- [yahoo] Fixed mixed-format date parsing in historical data feed
- [core] XML files encoding changed to UTF-8 for better handling of international characters
* Sun, Jan 28, 2007
- [yahoo.news] Improved Italian news provider
* Thu, Jan 25, 2007
- Added recent flag handling and better duplicates check
- [news] Recent flag handling delegated to news providers
- [news] Fixed usage of static methods
* Tue, Jan 16, 2007
- [news] Allow multiple securities for news item
- [core] XML parser error logging redirected to commons logging
* Sun, Jan 14, 2007
- [news] Fixed and enchanced italian news provider
* Sat, Jan 13, 2007
- [core] Change history object to maintain its own sorting order and add documentation
- [logger] Fixed preferences reload when level is set to Off
- [core] Using ReferenceMap objects to hold history data
* Thu, Jan 11, 2007
- Dependencies updated to use Rome and Rome Fetcher plugins.
- [rome] Feature initial import.
- [rome.fetcher] Plugin initial import.
- [rome] Plugin initial import.
- [org.jdom] Feature initial import.
- [org.jdom] Initial import.
* Tue, Jan 9, 2007
- Layout changes
* Mon, Jan 8, 2007
- [opentick] Updated OTFeed library to latest source from CVS
* Mon, Jan 8, 2007
- [fix] QuickFIX/J library update
- Dependencies updated to use Apache Commons and Log4j plugins.
- [log4j] Feature initial import.
- [log4j] Plugin initial import.
* Sun, Jan 7, 2007
- [apache.commons] Feature initial import.
- [apache.commons] Plugin initial import.
* Sat, Jan 6, 2007
- [charts] Optimized mapToScreen method with binarySearch
* Fri, Jan 5, 2007
- [chart] Added time display to date summary
- Fixed 1minute interval constant value
- Fixed intraday charts period extension
* Thu, Jan 4, 2007
- Refactored to use persisted History / IntradayHistory objects
* Wed, Jan 3, 2007
- Added orders cleanup functions and preferences
* Mon, Jan 1, 2007
- Refactored to use commons-logging instead of log4j directly
* Tue, Dec 19, 2006
- Fixed security observers initialization
* Fri, Dec 15, 2006
- Using CTabFolder instead of native TabFolder widget
- [Level2View] Optimized redraw by delaying updates
[Level2View] Added adaptive column resize
* Thu, Dec 14, 2006
- [db.Level2] Fixed concurrent modification exception
Closed tracker items:
- With Linux/GTK+ 2.10.1 the table sort indicator is missing. Fixed with GTK+ 2.10.8
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://eclipsetrader.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.29.0 eclipsetrader