I'm pleased to announce the 0.27 release of EclipseTrader.
This release doesn't have many new features and can be considered a maintenance update
aimed at fixing some bugs from the previous release.
Among other changes, this release adds support for OpenTick data provider for both
level 1 and level 2 data. The support for OpenTick should be considered experimental
and not all exchanges are supported at this time. A more complete implementation will
be available in the next releases. For more informations visit http://www.opentick.com.
Due to the change of policy, the support for Island level2 data provider was dropped in
What's new in this release:
- Added support for drag and drop of securities on chart views
- Added perspectives preferences page
- Added support for securities' splits and dividends setup
- Added support to show splits/dividends adjusted historical values
- Added minimize to system tray option (feat. req. #1552073)
- Added link of security selection to charts and level 2 views
- Added currency exchange update preferences
- Added OpenTick plugin and security wizard
- Dependencies update for Eclipse SDK 3.2.1
- Optimized search on new security wizards
- Fixed object and indicators selection rules (feat. req. #1539345)
- Fixed adding new transactions and purchase price when editing (bug #1554607)
- Fixed transaction dialog
I whish to thank all those who have contributed to this project by submitting feature
requests and code implementations.
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.27.0 eclipsetrader