I'm pleased to announce the 0.26 release of EclipseTrader.
This release has many new features and enhancements. The most prominent addition is the
trading orders form and view that enables EclipseTrader to submit orders to online brokers
and keep track of the submitted orders. At this time there isn't any public available
plugin that implements the trading feature.
The charts view implementation has started a major restructuring, now it is possible to
create more than one chart for a security, with different settings, and show them all at the
same time. More changes are planned for the next release.
What's new in this release:
- Added logging through log4j
- Added date-based currency conversion
- Added exchange rate dialog to manually set the exchange rate
- Added MA Channels indicator (feature req. #1535318)
- Added trading orders form and view
- Added parallel lines object (feature req. #1539327)
- Added creation of multiple chart views for the same security (feat. req. #1540543)
- Added chart tabs visibility preferences
- Added security drag and drop support to level2 views
- Added follow security selection option to level2 views
- Added rotation selection of chart objects when the mouse pointer is over more than one object
- Added option to update the history data at market's close time (Yahoo plugin)
- Added support for trading.
- Added support for multiple charts view.
I whish to thank all those who have contributed to this project by submitting feature
requests and code implementations.
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.26.0 eclipsetrader