This is a mantenance release aimed at fixing some bugs, and with very few enhancements. The most prominent change is the rebase on the recent Eclipse RCP 3.2 release. With this release the MacOS-X build should run on both PPC and Intel-based systems.
What's new in this release:
- Code moved to Eclipse RCP 3.2
- Fixed security and account delete from trading systems
- Added CSV Data export wizard
- Added RSI crossover alert
- Fixed initial account column width (bug #1515502)
- Added watchlist sort column indicator
- Items dropped to the watchlist are added in the selected sort order
- Fixed autoscale update when adding or removing indicators
- The line object can be extended in both directions
- Added extend to both directions for FiboLine object
- Added UO indicator
- Fixed update history once per day setting
- Updated securities lists
- The MacOS-X build should now work also on Intel-based systems.
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.25.0 eclipsetrader
Hope you enjoy!