Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Update site for JSON Plugin

sNop
2009-06-04
2012-11-06
  • sNop
    sNop
    2009-06-04

Hi,

exists any update site for this plugin ? If not, so should be very nice have any update site. ;)
    I have lacked very much something similar as this plugin, so thank you very much for effort.

• rojosnow
      rojosnow
      2009-09-10

Hi Matt.

Using Eclipse 3.5 (Zend Studio 7.0.1), Java 1.6.0_15, OS X 10.5.8 and the update site. Under Install New Software..., I added the site (also tested the connection) and then selected Work with: the update site I just added. I unchecked the Group items by category box (as suggested) then selected the Json Editor Plugin. Next, then Finish.

I got the following error:

An error occurred during the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
      session context was:(profile=studioProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.provisional.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).
      Error reading signed content.
      The file "/Applications/Zend/Zend Studio - 7.0.0/plugins/json.editor.plugin_0.9.3" does not exist

So, I manually created a folder json.editor.plugin_0.9.3 and tried to install again. Got the same error but for the .feature so I created that folder as well. Got past the errors but the plugin isn't working as there are no files within those folders. Enough hacking for now...

I have other plugins installed (CDT and EPIC) and those update sites worked without issues. I am probably missing something simple...any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

• Matt Garner
      Matt Garner
      2009-06-05

Hi there,

Try this URL for the update site.

http://eclipsejsonedit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/eclipsejsonedit/trunk/Json%20Editor%20Plugin/

At the moment it is still set to version 0.9.1, but will be updated shortly.

Any problems let me know. Thanks for trying the plugin.

Cheers.

• Matt Garner
    Matt Garner
    2009-09-16

Hi rojosnow,

Sorry for lateness in reply. I've tried to reproduce your problem but with no
    luck. Have you tried installing the plugin from the zip file?

Cheers,
    Matt.