Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Bracket highlighting & colouring

Help
asop
2012-11-24
2012-12-06
  • asop
    asop
    2012-11-24

Hi, I notice that when I put the cursor to the right of a closing backet ")", then the corresponding opening bracket "(" is faintly highlighted with a box.

Is it possible, via the eclipse settings, to make this more pronounced? e.g. to have the box filled with light blue?

Thanks

• JP Moresmau
    JP Moresmau
    2012-11-25

You can only change the color of the box. Preferences -> Haskell -> Editor  "appearance color options", Matching brackets highlight.

• asop
    asop
    2012-11-25

Thanks, I found the box and yes it does change the colour of the box. Shame you cannot fill the box with a colour, which would have made it stand out more!

Also regarding "Window->Preferences->Haskell->Editor->Annotations", why in "Annotation presentation" does "Final caret location" appears twice? Thanks

• JP Moresmau
    JP Moresmau
    2012-11-25

Probably two plugins define the annotation with the same name but different ids. The page has been removed from the current version of EclipseFP, anyway, since we use the generic one…
    For the bow, I think Eclipse only allows you to change the outline color, sorry!

• asop
    asop
    2012-11-25

Actually when I chose red for the outline, I could see it quite well. I think it was just that the default choice I found to be quite faint. Thanks