Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Keyboard short-cut conflict

Help
2013-05-10
2013-05-10
  • Earth Engine
    Earth Engine
    2013-05-10

In a flesh install, Eclipse shows the following error message in Workspace Log:

A conflict occurred for HOME:
    Binding(HOME,
    ParameterizedCommand(Command(org.eclipse.ui.edit.text.goto.lineStart,Line Start,
        Go to the start of the line of text,
        Category(org.eclipse.ui.category.textEditor,Text Editing,Text Editing Commands,true),
            LegacyHandlerWrapper(ActionHandler(action=org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.AbstractTextEditor$LineStartAction@7f5d0856)),
        ,,true),null),
    org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
    org.eclipse.ui.textEditorScope,,,system)
    Binding(HOME,
    ParameterizedCommand(Command(net.sf.eclipsefp.haskell.ui.editor.actions.firstChar,First char,
        Goes to the first non space char or first char of the line depending on the cursor position.,
        Category(net.sf.eclipsefp.haskell.ui.category.source,Haskell editor commands,Haskell editor category,true),
        ActionDelegateHandlerProxy(null,net.sf.eclipsefp.haskell.ui.internal.editors.haskell.actions.FirstCharAction),
        ,,true),null),
    org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration,
    net.sf.eclipsefp.haskell.ui.internal.editors.haskell.HaskellEditor.context,,,system)

The result is, when clicking "HOME" key Eclipse shows a popup menu and ask me to choose from 2 same options. In preference settings I can clearly see two duplicate entries of "First Char".

• JP Moresmau
    JP Moresmau
    2013-05-10

Yep I noticed that, funny that nobody had that before. It has already been fixed in the dev version (2.5.3)