Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Icon glossary

Help
Andoni
2006-12-14
2013-04-06
  • Andoni
    Andoni
    2006-12-14

Hi,

I am using this plugin and I have the icons over the file-icons in my "Package Explorer" view in eclipse. This is all good but then I have an icon which looks like a little grey person.

It occurs when a file is branched. I have two views displayed which show each of the two branches. When I check the file out in one branch the same file gets this icon in the other branch (though this file should be unaffected). The icon then remains when the file is checked back in again, until I do an update on the file.

What does this icon mean? Why is it there if the file is being edited in a completely separate branch?

Thanks for any info.
    Andoni.

• This "little blue man" is an indicator that the file is checked out on any branch.  You might want to know that there are concurrent modifications being made to this file.  If not, then disable the "edited by someone else" icon option in the Label Decorations preferences tab.

• Andoni
      Andoni
      2006-12-20

Perfect job.

Thanks,
      Andoni.