as usual, it's monday and a new version of eboard is out.
Major changes from 1.0.2:
* rewritten a lot of the text console code, now it should be faster, and the selection should be
fixed (it was broken somewhere between 1.0.0 and 1.0.2)
* added DGT board support through dgtnix
* added joystick support (currently Linux-only, I'll make it work on *BSD along the next 2 weeks)
Full ChangeLog since 1.0.2:
* [all] eboard no longer writes the debug3.ppm file to the homedir
(leftover debug code) (closes SF#1640523)
* [all] make install now accepts DESTDIR (mostly for binary packagers)
* [all] fixed console selections and treatment of UTF-8 content
(closes SF#1633394). The console is also faster.
* [all] safer string operations (SF#1639041, SF#1639841, SF#1640126)
* [all] added joystick support under Linux
* [fics] eboard now remembers the column and direction of sorting set for the
Seek Table. (closes Feat.Req. SF#1112351)
* [eng] Game->Resign should now work with any xboard-protocol engine.
(applied patch SF#1637343)
* [all] Added DGT board support through dgtnix (http://dgtnix.sf.net)