Kernow can be found at: http://kernowforsaxon.sourceforge.net/
Kernow 1.4 released:
- Added directory validation using SaxonSA, Xerces or JAXP (choice of XSD or RNG where possible)
- Added the ability to run schema aware XQueries
- Added default, lax and strict validation for schema aware transforms and queries
- Added the ability to choose the type of files to process in a directory (eg, xml, xhtml, or well-formed html)
- Fixed a number of small bugs
Kernow 1.3 includes Saxon 8.7.1 (basic version) and contains some minor bug fixes.
1.2 contains an extra tab to check a RelaxNG / XMLSchema for correctness, and to validate an XML file against it.
Version 1.1 includes the ability to run XQuery - so I've renamed the project to "Kernow". Kernow is the Celtic name for Cornwall (where I grew up) and ties in quite nicely historically with Saxon and Aelfred, so it seems ideal.
This version uses the latest Saxon 8.7
Fixed a problem with the timing