The PPC version is now at the same functional level than the Palm version, with a few differences. See ReadMe.txt for details.
The last few days (22,23 Dec 2008) the open discussion forum has been flooded by sex spam, 1 posting every 5 minutes.
Therefore effective immediately no more anonymous postings are allowed.
This version has a new manual replacing the old tutorial. There are many changes and improvements.
See the release notes for details.
I have started updating the web site. For now only the home page (http://easycalc.sourceforge.net) has been updated.
Comments welcome. Please use the Open Discussion forum for comments and suggestions.
Version 1.24 (finally) adds hires and Dynamic Input Area (DIA) support to Easycalc.
- Hires support for Palm and Sony OS5 devices and Sony PalmOS 4 devices with HRLib.
This included color icons, button images and graph plotting.
- DIA (Dynamic Input Area) support for Palm, Sony and Handera devices thanks to the
PalmResize code from Alexander Pruss (http://sourceforge.net/projects/palmresize).
- Added graph tracking for parametric functions.
- New resizable about form.
- Size of lists, databse items was stored as an Int16. Changed to UInt16. This increases
the max list size to 4091.
- Added a lot of error checking for out of memory conditions.
- Changes to the build system (configure) to make all options available as configure
- Many bugfixes. See the file ChangeLog in the distribution or check the CVS history.
If you want to be notified when something changes in CVS you can now subscribe to the easycalc-commits mailing list. Use the 'Mail' item at the top of a project page.
Current code in CVS contains support for numerical things like minium, maximum, zero, value, 1st derivation and integration. The whole thing is integrated with graphs in a quite intuitive way. Anyone who knows some nice way how to compute 2nd derivation let me know. I'm know finalizing this version and after 1.11 I'll start working on matrices.