As soon as clicking debug button, it just terminates with no outputs in the Console window.
I can see '<terminated>' in the Debug window.
I tried to debug as 'Perl Local'. It always fail to start the debugger no matter what codes are.
I have tried this in another PC, and oddly it succeeded.
The versions of Eclipse, ActivePerl, EPIC and Padwalker are same.
I don't know why.
It could be firewall issues. Try the 'testing' version (0.6.x) on the machine where it fails - it may provide additional information. Also, have a look at your workspace/.metadata/.log and post any error messages that appear there.
The proble was a firewall.
Once it was turned off, everything worked well.
Thank you, Jan, for fixing the problem and also for providing a wonderful plug-in.
Happy new year!