Run configuration

Help
Anonymous
2010-04-06
2013-05-20

• Anonymous
    2010-04-06

Every time I run, eclipse creates a new run configuration, because of that I have to specify my arguments every time which is kind of a drag. Any solutions ?

• Jan Ploski
    Jan Ploski
    2010-04-06

1. Go to Preferences > Run/Debug > Launching and select "Always launch the previously launched application"
    2. Do not use the Run As… context menu, which creates a new configuration. Instead, use the green Run icon in the top toolbar (if you just click on it, it runs the last launch configuration, but you can click on the arrow to conveniently select from a few last launched configurations).

• Anonymous
    2010-04-07

thx man !

• Rebel2k
    Rebel2k
    2011-01-03

exactly, we need a global Run configurations Option, where we could specifiy global Enviroment settings!

• If I understand correctly, each executable script should be given a launch configuration. In the case of TDD a programmer has to create at least one configuration per test file. That is annoying because the difference is only in the script file name.

Is it possible to explain to EPIC/Eclipse, that any file that looks like "${project_loc}/t/*.t" should be run with "prove -lv ${resource_loc}"  in the "${project_loc}"?