Here are some things that have been happening to my install.
1) installed 3.0. None of the variables displayed. Installed 3.0.10. Now they work!
in the "watch" window, none of the expressions evaluate to anything, for some reason.
In the variables window, the variable @_ would be nice to see there [doesn't seem to be an option].
If I am in debug mode and I set a breakpoint, it freezes eclipse for some reason.
Anyway thanks for the good program. I didn't know perl debugging was possible.
as a followup, open sub declaration, which seemed to once work for me [perhaps with the original upgrade to 3.0.10] also doesn't work anymore, at all. Perhaps a generic text search for the same would be a good option if it can't find it.
Other than that seems to be working well.
The feature it looks like i could most use with this that would be super-sweet would be the option of breaking at the beginning of the program versus just continuing until the first breakpoint. That would speed up stepping through quite a bit. Thanks for the product.