Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I have a silly problem; DxWnd does pretty much nothing. Double clicking a program in its list does nothing and starting the exe normally does not work (The hook is never injected, and it isn't even registered in the console).
I tested this with Tomb Raider - Underworld and Heart of Darkness, and gotten the same result in both. Does anyone have a idea of the the cause of this?
here comes a checklist of things you could do / tell me:
1) what is your platform (Win7, Win8, ...)
2) Does DxWnd have administrator's rights? (it should....)
3) Do the unresponsive programs have compatibility flags set? (better get rid...)
4) Is DxWnd trying to handle another task? (I don'believe so, but stop and restart it)
5) is configuration properly set? (programs's list icons should be green or red, never white) - in case, update the game path field!
6) can you grab some log? In these conditions likely not...
Oh, the compatibility flags where the problem, thanks man.