Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
first, i want to thank you for this exelent tools,i am using it, in my office, and i found it very very usefull.thanx again.
but i want to ask if you have stoped the developpement of dataweb.
if no, when will you publish a new release?
and where can i found a detailled documentation?
Danilo Limatola Esterno
"but i want to ask if you have stoped the developpement of dataweb."
No, don't worry i used only this tool for all my application :-).
"if no, when will you publish a new release?"
End of this week i hope to publish next release. This is a changelog:
- Added server security (policy to access file system, execute command, disable java setAccessible to limit private and protected members)
- Update license form GPLv2 to LGPLv3
- Fix Button GUI when disabled on toolbar
- Changed DateChooser GUI
- Removed update command to server installer. (Now the install command allow to install, upgrade and unistall)
- Added simple debugger (testing!!!)
- Now the database use the real table and column name
- Improve component table (key navigation)
"and where can i found a detailled documentation? "
sorry but i am too busy at developing to write documentation, i have startd a wiki-based system on http://www.dwprj.org/docwiki/index.php i hope to write something next week.
However if you submit new posts i try to reply quickly.
For any question please submit new post