Advance cursor to next title after playing & random menus

Help
Plinko
2013-10-01
2013-10-01
  • Plinko
    Plinko
    2013-10-01

Absolutely loving DVDStyler so far, but I'm hoping I'm not trying to get too fancy with it - no other program works as well...

1) I'm presenting a series of small clips from a DVD, and after each one plays I'd like the cursor to automatically highlight the next clip (for ease of use). So far after each play it goes to the last pressed button. Not the end of the world, but I'd like to give it a shot.

2) Also, I'd like the menu to rotate among 3 or 4 different songs - I think this is as simple as just repeating the menu 4 times and attaching different music, but how can I get the disc to randomly select one after it finishes playing a title and returns to the menu?

• Plinko
    Plinko
    2013-10-01

Found the solution to #1 and gave up on #2. For posterity, here's how to do #1:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/dvdstyler/index.php?title=FAQRememberLastSelectedButton

Alternatively, if you know which button must be selected after playing of every title
    Set menu pre command to: button=g2;
    Set title pre command to: g2=x;
    where x=1024*ButtonNumber, e.g. x is 1024 for first button, 2048 for second, 3072 for third, etc