Saif
2012-03-26
2012-11-20
  • Saif
    Saif
    2012-03-26

Greetings,

I modified some of the src files of DVDstyler 2.2b2
    I could not compile wxWidgets or AGG or wxSVG because of the unlimited errors you will have.

I need to build dvdstyler.exe and .dll related to .cpp and .h files I modified to give it a try.

Please I need a help as I am not have enough knowledge on these Linux based codes.

Any help?
    saifalsubhi@live.com

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-04-30

Alex,

I need help with this Linking:

Linker=-Wl,--subsystem,windows -mwindows_@@_-lwxmsw28u_media_@@_-lwxmsw28u_adv_@@_-lwxmsw28u_html_@@_-lwxmsw28u_core_@@_-lwxbase28u_@@_-lmsvcp60_@@_-lwxpng_@@_-lwxjpeg_@@_-lwxtiff_@@_-lwxzlib_@@_-lwxregexu_@@_-lwxsvg_@@_-lagg_@@_-lstdc++ -lgcc -lodbc32_@@_-lwsock32 -lwinspool_@@_-lwinmm -lshell32_@@_-lcomctl32 -lctl3d32_@@_-lodbc32 -ladvapi32_@@_-lodbc32_@@_-lopengl32 -lglu32_@@_-lole32 -loleaut32_@@_-luuid _@@_-lmingwex_@@_-lgcc_@@_-lavformat_@@_-lavcodec_@@_-lavutil_@@_-lvfw32_@@_-lwsock32_@@_-lws2_32_@@_-lexif_@@_-la52_@@_-lz_@@_

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-04-30

Alex,

I am using wxDev-C++7.4.2 and I successfully build all .o files because I have rebuild .dev to eliminate all errors.

Anyway, I could not link lib as I am getting errors to build DVDStyler.exe

I replace all -l by -
    I will try to solve it

• Alex Thuering
    Alex Thuering
    2012-04-30

I use following libs to link DVDStyler:

LIBS =  -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5" -mwindows -Wl,--subsystem,windows -mwindows -lwxmsw28u_media -lwxmsw28u_adv -lwxmsw28u_html -lwxmsw28u_core -lwxbase28u -lmsvcp60 -lwxpng -lwxjpeg -lwxtiff -lwxzlib -lwxregexu -lwxsvg -lagg -lstdc++ -lgcc -lodbc32 -lwsock32 -lwinspool -lwinmm -lshell32 -lcomctl32 -lctl3d32 -lodbc32 -ladvapi32 -lodbc32 -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid  -lmingwex -lgcc -lavformat -lavcodec -lavutil -lavfilter -lvfw32 -lwsock32 -lws2_32 -lexif -lz -lswscale -lxvidcore -lx264 -lpthread -lfontconfig -lsetupapi -lcairo -lgobject-2.0 -lpango-1.0 -lpangocairo-1.0

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

Alex,

You have all these .lib files
    Can you compress them into archive and upload it so I can use it, please.

I need these .lib files

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

I need only those:

wxmsw28u_media
    wxmsw28u_adv
    wxmsw28u_html
    wxmsw28u_core
    wxbase28u
    agg
    exif

and I should be able to build the Windows version using wxDev-C++

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

I still need those:
    agg
    exif

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

I only need exif lib

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

I got agg.a and exif.lib

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

I think I need all libav files

• Alex Thuering
    Alex Thuering
    2012-05-01

if you use gcc compiler you need .a-libraries and not .lib-libraries.
    wxSVG 1.1 uses cairo instead of agg
    yes, you need libav too.
    I will send you these libraries tomorrow.

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-01

Great, you are wonderful.

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-02

Alex,
    you will upload them in sourceforge.net or you want to send it?

this is my email: saifalsubhi@live.com

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-03

Alex,

this Libraries should be .lib?
    wxmsw28u_media
    wxmsw28u_adv
    wxmsw28u_html
    wxmsw28u_core
    wxbase28u

I got all libraries .a, I compiled them in Linux
    Even the static   libraries of wxWidgets are all .lib
    I am getting huge errors when compiling dvdstyler.exe using wxDev-C++ of " undefined reference to"

Can you give me more info?

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-04

src/BurnDlg.cpp: In function 'wxString GetDriveString(WCHAR)':
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:137:68: error: cannot convert 'WCHAR
    {aka wchar_t}' to 'LPCSTR {aka const char}' for argument '1' to 'BOOL GetVolumeNameForVolumeMountPointA(LPCSTR, LPSTR, DWORD)'
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:142:90: error: cannot convert 'TCHAR {aka char}' to 'const wchar_t' for argument '1' to 'int wcscmp(const wchar_t, const wchar_t)'
    src/BurnDlg.cpp: In function 'bool IsDvdWriter(HANDLE)':
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:183:63: warning: converting 'false' to pointer type for argument 8 of 'BOOL DeviceIoControl(HANDLE, DWORD, PVOID, DWORD, PVOID, DWORD, PDWORD, POVERLAPPED)' [-Wconversion-null]
    src/BurnDlg.cpp: In function 'bool GetDeviceHandle(HDEVINFO, int, void
    &, wxString&)':
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:234:57: error: cannot convert 'CHAR {aka char}' to 'WCHAR {aka wchar_t}' for argument '1' to 'wxString GetDriveString(WCHAR)'
    src/BurnDlg.cpp: In function 'void EnumDevices(wxArrayString&, wxComboBox
    )':
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:248:99: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 2 has type 'DWORD {aka long unsigned int}' [-Wformat]
    src/BurnDlg.cpp:255:103: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 2 has type 'DWORD {aka long unsigned int}' [-Wformat]
    mingw32-make.exe: *** [src/BurnDlg.o] Error 1

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-04

Alex,

I need you help to fix this:

CppCompiler=-DWINVER=0x0400 -D__WIN95__ -D__GNUWIN32__ -D__WIN32__ -DHAVE_W32API_H  -D__WXMSW__ -D__WINDOWS__ -Wall -fno-pcc-struct-return -O2 -Os -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions_@@_

This is from your dvdstyler.dev

I think errors " undefined reference to" are related to the above command.

• Saif
    Saif
    2012-05-04

wxVillaLib/ThumbnailFactory.cpp: In function 'bool GenerateThumbnailFromVideo(ThumbInfo&, wxImage&)':
    wxVillaLib/ThumbnailFactory.cpp:341:2: error: 'wxFfmpegMediaDecoder' was not declared in this scope
    wxVillaLib/ThumbnailFactory.cpp:341:23: error: expected ';' before 'decoder'
    wxVillaLib/ThumbnailFactory.cpp:342:37: error: 'decoder' was not declared in this scope
    mingw32-make.exe: *** [src/ThumbnailFactory.o] Error 1

• Alex Thuering
    Alex Thuering
    2012-05-13

wxFfmpegMediaDecoder is a part of wxSVG. Possibly it can't find "wxSVG/mediadec_ffmpeg.h"