I am able to generate menu, titlesets and titles for my DVD using
dvdstyler. The dvdstyler can save projects into an XML document that looks
similar to dvdauthor control file. So, that helped me understand the
Next, I ran the dvdstyler to generate the ISO file. I used this ISO file
with dvdunauthor to see how the control file (XML) would look like.
Surprisingly, the generated control file (XML) is considered invalid by
dvdauthor itself. For example, dvdunauthor creates <titlemap> elements that
is flagged as invalid. I am trying to comment out such tags one by one to
see which one is deemed correct.