I am not sure if this is the correct forum.
When I was tuning my new tvcard I failed to tune in to the unprotected channels but I did get the protected channels. After some investigation I added two lines to the file:
T 490000000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/8 NONE
T 642000000 8MHz 2/3 NONE QAM64 8k 1/8 NONE
after that scan (dvbscan) worked as I wanted.
I am using Debian Etch in case thats relevant.
I believe this is a problem for entire Sweden because teracom is closing our analogue TV transmission. When closed, the digital signal is relocated to the freed and better frequencies.
In case this is thee wrong forum maybe you can direct me to the correct one so more people can share this corrections.