ANN: DUnit 22.214.171.124 released - XP Unit Test Framework for Delphi
The latest version of DUnit (126.96.36.199) has been released. It can be downloaded here:
DUnit is an Extreme Programming (XP) testing framework for writing unit tests in Delphi.
Included in this release:
- Full API documentation in HTML format (Time2Help).
- Thorough readme introduction to DUnit.
- Distribution includes compiled units and package.
- New class: TGUITestCase with methods to aid in testing GUIs.
- New convenience methods for building & registering suites.
- assert* methods renamed to check*
- bug fixes and tweaks
- New Options menu: allows toggling of the following features:
- Auto Save Configuration (which tests are selected)
- Error Box Visible (new memo box for displaying full error text)
- Auto Change Focus (focus starts on Run button, moves to Close if all
- Hide Test Nodes on Open (if enabled, can see only suite nodes, helpful
- Break on Failures (toggles the exception class used by fail methods
between EAbort descendant and other)
For more information on XP, visit the following links: