From: Stefan Champailler <schampailler@ea...> - 2004-11-24 10:48:27
Read carefully, breaking changes !
- The overall look and feel has been changed. This means that your
old CSS files may not work anymore.
- Replaced the DTD selection are by a full blown tree browser (thanks
I've tested on several browsers and it's fine but one never knows...
You might not like it, in that case, well just tell me, I'll
reactivate the old one.
- Now the element's model are linked to their elements.
- Proper support for attribute types like NMTOKEN and such (still a bit
- Each DTD gets a page with its entities.
- A few bug fixes and code cleanups.
- Transformed all HTML tags to lowercase so we're a bit closer to XHTML.
- Fixed the way I deduce an URI from a String path (issues were with files
located in sub directories)
(and now d/l, I'm of not being popular :))
From: Stefan Champailler <schampailler@ea...> - 2005-04-23 11:56:35
Dear You all,
As you have noticed, DTDDoc is quite quiet right now. Simple explanation, I'm
now a project manager ! I hoped to become that for quite some time and now,
here it is : I am :) As you know, it's kind of stressful and although I love
the job, I must say that it's quite exhausting. But I'm getting up to speed
and I'll probably include several changes in a forthcoming release. It will
mainly be integration of people out there who gave bits of their time to help
See you soon !