/* Xsynth DSSI software synthesizer GUI
* Copyright (C) 2004, 2009 Sean Bolton and others.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be
* useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
* PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
* Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
#define XSYNTH_OLD_PATCH_SIZE_PACKED 209 /* Steve Brookes' original patch save file format */
#define XSYNTH_OLD_PATCH_SIZE_WITH_NAME 224 /* the above followed by 15 characters of name */
/* gui_data.c */
void gui_data_import_patch(xsynth_patch_t *xsynth_patch,
unsigned char *old_patch, int unpack_name);
int gui_data_write_patch(FILE *file, xsynth_patch_t *patch);
int gui_data_save(char *filename, int start, int end, char **message);
void gui_data_mark_dirty_patch_sections(int start_patch, int end_patch);
int gui_data_load(const char *filename, int position, char **message);
int gui_data_patch_compare(xsynth_patch_t *patch1, xsynth_patch_t *patch2);
/* gui_friendly_patches.c */
extern int friendly_patch_count;
extern xsynth_patch_t friendly_patches;
/* xsynth_data.c */
extern xsynth_patch_t xsynth_init_voice;
int xsynth_data_read_patch(FILE *file, xsynth_patch_t *patch);
int xsynth_data_decode_patches(const char *encoded, xsynth_patch_t *patches);
#endif /* _GUI_DATA_H */