Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

[DSpace-changelog] r6271 - in dspace/branches/dspace-1_7_x: . dspace dspace-api dspace-discovery dspace-discovery/dspace-discovery-provider dspace-discovery/dspace-discovery-xmlui-api dspace-discovery/dspace-discovery-xmlui-webapp dspace-jspui dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-api dspace-jspui/dspace-jspui-webapp dspace-lni dspace-lni/dspace-lni-client dspace-lni/dspace-lni-core dspace-lni/dspace-lni-webapp dspace-oai dspace-oai/dspace-oai-api dspace-oai/dspace-oai-webapp dspace-stats dspace-sword dspace-sword/dspace-sword-api dspace-sword/dspace-sword-webapp dspace-xmlui dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-webapp dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-wing dspace/modules dspace/modules/jspui dspace/modules/lni dspace/modules/oai dspace/modules/solr dspace/modules/sword dspace/modules/xmlui