From: Gary Browne <G.B<rowne@li...> - 2009-03-24 22:19:41
I'm unable to add a new metadata element and qualifier through the jspui
GUI. I didn't set this instance up and the internal server error doesn't
appear to be being logged. It's possibly being emailed to someone but I
don't know who at this stage.
One thing I did notice in the db (postgres) was that the
metadatafieldregistry_seq had last_value=101, whereas the last
metadata_field_id was 164. I don't know if/how these are related but I
wondered whether this might be part of the problem. If it is, I'm not
sure how/whether I should be meddling with this last_value - I've not
worked with db sequences before.
Thanks, I'll try and track down the stacktrace.
Library IT Services
University of Sydney