I am new to dspace and this is my first post to this community.
I am running a 1.5.2 installation with all items in spanish languages,
and my problem is the search, I get results only if I search for title
and date, no lists if I search for author or subject.
The first installation was 1.5.1 and I was told that there were a
problem with spanish characters in that version, so I upgrade to 1.5.2,
but the problem is still the same.
Right after the upgrade I ran index-init, hoping it would fix the issue,
but it broke the whole entries....it was as if the tables on database
were missing, and this was exactly the message saw after running the
command: "the table or view doesn't exist"
I managed to restore the items manually assigning the handler to each
one. (don't know if this is the right procedure...) but I would like to
know how to solve the search problem, and, if anyone has an hint about
what happened when i ran index-init.
thanks to all,
Este mensaje y sus ficheros adjuntos se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente respondiendo al mensaje y proceda a su destrucción.
This message and its attached files is intended exclusively for its recipients and may contain confidential information. If you received this e-mail in error you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. In this case, please notify us by a reply and delete this email and its contents immediately.