Click here if the message below is not rendered correctly:
This month you have the chance to win one of @mire's add-on modules for
DSpace. Entering this contest is entirely free and open to anyone. We will
award the module to the participant who sends us the most compelling ways
in which the module would add value to his or her repository. Our modules
are aimed at offering better ways to access repository content and
improving administrative tasks.
Click here to open the form to enter the
The form will be closed on tuesday April 30th, 4pm UTC. The winner will be
announced in May.
@mire's DSpace Add-on Modules
When entering the contest you can choose which of these seven modules you
would like to win.
Batch metadata editing and duplicate checking
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/mqm>
*Content and Usage Analysis*
Repository usage and growth tracking
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/cua>
*Listings and Reports*
Extracting metadata into neatly formatted documents
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/lr>
In-browser playback for audio and video
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/avs>
In-browser viewing and searching in documents
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/ds>
Zooming and panning for photographs and images
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/iz>
*Information Conversion Suite*
Converting repository content to multiple output formats
More information <http://atmire.com/website/?q=modules/infocon>
- The prize for this contest is one license for one of the seven @mire
DSpace add-on modules and a maximum of 4 hours of installation services.
- Participation in this contest is free and requires no purchase from
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be
- This contest is open to anyone in the world.
- The winner will be contacted through the email address entered into
the contest form.
- The winner will be selected by a jury consisting of 3 @mire
representatives. The judges are required to identify the best answer to the
questions labeled as "contest questions" in the entry form.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered
- The competition will run from April 4th until April 30th 2013.
- @mire complies with EU Data
We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior
*Bram Luyten* *@mire*
*2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 315, Carlsbad, CA. 92010*
*Esperantolaan 4, Heverlee 3001, Belgium*