We would like to call your attention to the International Symposium CompIMAGE 2012 - Computational Modeling of Objects Presented in Images: Fundamentals, Methods and Applications (www.dis.uniroma1.it/compimage2012), that will be held in Rome, ITALY, in September 5-7, 2012.
- image processing and analysis
- image segmentation
- 2D and 3D reconstruction
- data interpolation
- registration and acquisition
- objects tracking
- scientific data visualization
- satellite data
- shape modeling
- biometric person identification
- medical imaging
- motion and deformation analysis
- material science
- large set data visualization
- vision in robotics and automation
- Lorenzo Bruzzone, University of Trento, ITALY
- Jorge Marques, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa, PORTUGAL
- Fiorella Sgallari, University of Bologna, ITALY
- Bertrand Thirion, INRIA, FRANCE
- Luminita Vese, UCLA, USA
Proposals to organize Thematic Session within CompIMAGE2012 are welcome and should be submitted by email to: compimage2012@...
- The proceedings book will be published by the Taylor & Francis Group and indexed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index, IET Inspect and Elsevier Scopus.
- A book with 20 invited works from the best ones presented in CompIMAGE 2012 (extended versions) will be published by Springer.
- The organizers will encourage the submission of extended versions of the accepted papers to related International Journals; in particular, for special issues dedicated to CompIMAGE 2012.
- Deadline for Extended Abstract (or Full Paper) Submission: February 15, 2012
- Authors Notification: March 16, 2012
- Final camera-ready papers: April 20, 2012
"Best paper award" and "Best student paper award" are going to be given to the author(s) of two papers presented at CompIMAGE 2012, selected by the Organizing Committee based on the best combined marks from the Scientific Committee and Session Chairs.
Paolo Di Giamberardino
Renato M. Natal Jorge
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
PS. For further details, please, see CompIMAGE 2012 website at: http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/compimage2012