Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
This is to announce the availability of Semantic Search v2.1 for DSpace.
This release fixes some issues with the previous version and contains new
features, updates and improvements, like for example:
* Persistent reasoner cache.
* Added Hermit 1.3.4 support.
* Upgraded to OWL API v3.2.4.
* Upgraded to FaCT++ 1.5.2 API.
* Added reload button in Options to clear cache and load ontology and
* Ontology enhancements and namespace change.
Semantic Search for DSpace can be downloaded at .
An online survey is still running at . You can try the service at  and
then tell us your opinion in the survey! Also, we have just set up a
dedicated mailing list: dspace-semantic-search@... You are
welcome to participate in this Group and provide us your feedback!
High Performance Information Systems Laboratory University of Patras, Greece