Dear DSpace community,
The schedule is now posted for the upcoming JASIG open source software conference which will feature DSpace 1.5 training, presentations and panels. There are technical tracks as well as deployment tracks that cover not only DSpace, but open source software programming and deployment in general. I think this is really going to be a great conference and a chance to network with other java developers and implementors of open source solutions in higher ed. Software projects represented are DSpace, Sakai, UPortal, CAS, Kuali, Internet2 and Fedora.
Please join us,
Higher Education Solutions: The Community Source Way!
April 27 -30, 2008
The Crowne Plaza Hotel
St. Paul, Minnesota, USA
We are pleased to let you know that the JA-SIG Spring 2008 program schedule is posted at the conference site:
http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/index.html. (Click the "Program" link at the top of the page.)
Join us for the most comprehensive gathering of the higher education open source community in 2008!
- Conference events run Sunday, April 27th through Wednesday, April 30th.
- Supplementary seminars are scheduled before and after the conference.
- A BarCamp and a UCamp are scheduled on Wednesday afternoon (See site descriptions for these unique events)
- Presentations, Panel discussions, Poster sessions, BOF's, Case Studies, How-to's.
- Keynotes by Ira H. Fuchs, Kaye Howe, and a panel of Community Source leaders
- CAS, DSpace, Fedora, Fluid, Internet2, Kuali, Sakai, uPortal
Early registration discounts are available through March 23, 2008.
Register now at http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/08spring/registration.html .
Subscribe to the conference blog, The Community Source WayJoin the Conference networking site at http://ja-sigspring08.crowdvine.com/.
We hope to see you there!
The JA-SIG Spring 2008 Program Committee