5th Portuguese Biomechanics Congress
("5º Congresso Nacional de Biomecânica")
8 and 9 February 2013, Espinho, Portugal
Following the success of previous the Portuguese Biomechanics Congresses, it will take place at "Fórum de Arte e Cultura de Espinho", in Espinho city (Portugal), between 8 and 9 of February of 2013, the 5th Portuguese Biomechanics Congress ("5º Congresso Nacional de Biomecânica").
The National Congress of Biomechanics is an opportunity to gather the biomechanics scientific community, allowing the sharing of knowledge and discussion.
- The full papers will be included in the proceedings book;
- Authors of the best 20 full papers will be invited to contribute (until 20 A4 page in one column and in English) for a dedicated volume of the Springer book series "Lecture Notes on Computational Vision and Biomechanics" - http://www.springer.com/series/8910.
- Authors of the full papers related to imaging and visualization will be invited to submit an extended version in English to the new Taylor & Francis journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" - http://www.tandfonline.com/tciv, http://www.facebook.com/Cmbbe.Image.Visualization.
- Abstract submission: November 15;
- Authors notification: November 30;
- Full papers submission: January 4.
Instructions for submitting papers are available in the Congress webpage: http://www.spbiomecanica.com/congresso/5/.
We hope to welcome you in Espinho next February.
Renato Natal Jorge
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
(The Organizing Committee)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR LIST AND STOP RECEIVING EMAILS FROM US, please send an email to email@example.com with REMOVE.