We still have about 1/2 the team that didn't sign up on the dsdevguild-team mailing list. By not signing up, you will miss out on a lot of the Guild happenings.
Things are beginning to roll, with new members joining our developing community. Possibly, this is due to the imminent release of DS? No matter. We will have an updated member list up soon, with project summaries.
A warm welcome to our latest developers!
1) New Menu bars - notice the metal plates instead of the black Menu titles.
2) News about SpellForge project
3) Updated Graveyard Quest project with team members
still need to create a page for SpellForge and a Team List page.
Please read this forum below --
This will be our main form of communication for general purpose announcements to team, call for discussions on forum, etc.
skrit.syn file is located in the downloads section. When used with TextPad, it will provide syntax highlighting for .skrit files. (And yes, it is spelled skrit.)
(1) Send me your sourceforge ID and the the areas of dungeon siege that you plan/want to work on when it is released?
(2) Read the Help doc getting started in the Doc Manager.
(3) Join the dsdevguild-team mailing list