Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

2005-01-28
2013-04-26
  • Displays shortcuts in the menu, right click to activate in the source browser (patch from Matthew), Franz's file dialog patches, Paste bugfixes (clipboard and OnModified errors), drscript dialog fix, and plugin dialog fix, plus a host of import cleanups.

• Thank you, the menus with the menu shortcuts text looks good!

1)

(Although Shortcut for preferences for example isn't shown and
      "Open Imported Module......" appear so)
      I'd like to have also plugin and script shortcuts.

I can look, if I find a way to do so (of course plugins need to be updated)

2) could we split OnScript, so one script could call another script, with
      a name it temproary, Scriptexecute:

def OnScript(self, event):
          scriptindex = event.GetId() - self.ID_SCRIPT_BASE
          f = open(self.scripts[scriptindex], 'r')
          scripttext = f.read()
          f.close()
          ... rest => ScriptExecute

ScriptExecute (scripttext )

3) Seen in style dialog:
        you can input the fore- and backround color.
        After changing values with slider, no input in the textctrl is accepted anymore.

4) Traceback in Source Browser:
            Traceback (most recent call last):
              File "C:\Eigene Dateien\python\drpython\drpython.py", line 2467, in OnToggleSo
            urceBrowser
                self.txtDocument.SourceBrowser = drSourceBrowserPanel(target, -1, self.prefs
            .sourcebrowserpanel, i)
              File "C:\Eigene Dateien\python\drpython\drSourceBrowser.py", line 156, in __in
            it__
                self.classtree = drTree(self, -1, wx.Point(0, 0), wx.Size(400, 200), wx.TR_D
            EFAULT_STYLE|wx.TR_HIDE_ROOT, self.parent)
              File "C:\Eigene Dateien\python\drpython\drSourceBrowser.py", line 92, in __ini
            t__
                self.Bind(wx.EVT_TREE_ITEM_RIGHT_CLICK,  self.OnItemRightClicked, id=id)
            AttributeError: 'drTree' object has no attribute 'OnItemRightClicked'