I have followed all the build instructions with religeous accuracy, and am
having some trouble. I sincerely hope that someone will endeavour to help
Cannot find locale us_EN
Cannot find locale C
variable XNLSPATH may be incorrect......
Same with Mozilla, only it seems to run anyway.
I have built the Xlib locale stuff as per the instructions. I did notice
that it was installed into the X11R6 tree, and not the XF86-main tree as per
If I set all my library paths, and XF86Config back to the standard 4.0.1
(X11R6) tree, everything works fine again.
I obviously want to use the XF86-main tree (the accelerated one).
What can I do to solve this.
I am using a standard RH6.2 installation.