Fairly new to using Doxygen I have a problem to generate the diagrams I expect from a PHP project. When using Doxygen the resulting documents contain class declaration lists, inheritance diagrams and some collaboration diagrams.
The collaboration diagrams are not complete; the ones produced are not showing the cross-class invokations that are executed by the application, they merely display the same relationship as the inheritance diagram. Most of the classes do not produce any collaboration diagram at all.
1. PHP version used: 5.3.8 (not flexible)
2. Doxygen version used: 188.8.131.52
- C/PHP code optimization used.
- Both built-in class diagram generator and dot tool options tested.
3. When testing the corresponding configuration on other source code types the collaboration diagrams are produced as expected (e.g. Java).
Input on Doxygen usage that produces proper diagrams would be highly appreciated.