Dosbox is a full x86 emulator. It is written in C/C++ and supports sound and dos. The main purpose of Dosbox is running old dos games on platforms which don't have dos (i.e. Win2k/XP/Vista/FreeBSD/Linux/Mac OS X)
Most noticeable changes:
- Improved Windows 7 support
- Added 16C550A FIFO support to the serial port emulation.
- Several graphical improvements and fixes.
- Improved the internal timing, which makes everything more fluent.
- Lots of compatibility fixes.
- Slightly faster!
- More stable.
Please read the Changelog for the full changes list.
For more information visit our homepage: