Dosbox is a full x86 emulator. It is written in C/C++ and supports sound and
dos. Main purpose of Dosbox is running old dos games on platforms which
don't have dos (i.e. win2k/XP/FreeBSD/Linux)
This release is mainly a bug fix release and adds a few small features:
- File redirection added.
- Shell improvements.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed programs complaining about too low FILES setting.
- Fixed some CPU/FPU instructions.
- Small dos changes and fixes
- Lot's of additions to the internal debugger.
- Due to popular request, drive unmounting.
- CD-Rom and drive label improvements.
- Wave and raw OPL writing improved.
Visit our homepage http://dosbox.sourceforge.net
for more details