Dosbox is a full x86 emulator. It is written in C/C++ and supports sound and
dos. Main purpose of Dosbox is running old dos games on platforms which
don't have dos (i.e. win2k/XP/FreeBSD/Linux)
The most important new features are:
- Improved compatibility.
- Most games run faster.
- Intelligent MPU 401 emulation.
- ISO/disk image support.
- Dynamic cpu core is more stable than 0.61.
- Custom videochipset for cga, tandy and hercules emulation.
- Improved timer emulation.
- Improved pcspeaker emulation.
- Improved gus emulation.
- Improved the internal DOS.
- Vga emulation fixes.
- Vesa/vga bios fixes.
- Improved interpolating internal mixer with volume settings.
- Raw Adlib/midi capturing.
- Added support for ddraw.
- Added IPX emulation.
Get it at: http://dosbox.sf.net/