To get started using DornCMS, check out the following pages:
- [InstallationGuide] - Info on how to install and configure DornCMS on a server or local machine
- [UserGuide] - Runs through how to perform basic tasks like editing pages or changing your password
- [Templates] - A tutorial on how to incorporate an HTML/CSS template into a DornCMS site
- [Plugins] - How to add and create plugins in DornCMS to make editing pages easier
- [Multi-Language Sites] A tutorial on creating a multi-lingual site
- [Mobile Sites] A tutorial on creating a mobile version of your website
To update from version 1.3 to version 1.4, just extract the dorncms_1.4.update.zip file and recursively copy into your site. This will update the program, but keep your current pages, file uploads, and settings. Make sure to back up the entire site before updating in case something goes wrong.